This made my day

Saturday, June 12th - gf's cornertime

At home staring out my window, no pretty girls to be spotted, good thing gf's in her corner with her red bottom on show, least I have something to watch.

Monday 7 June 2010

The real world - a ride on your bicycle



Saturdays 'it made my day' was titled 'a ride on your bicycle' and it was about a young girl with curly brown hair, wearing a white summers dress with colorful flowers.
She was riding a bike and the wind was whipping at her skirt. With only one hand on her handlebars, she used the other to pull down the front of her skirt. But the flashes of visible bare hips and fresh white panties covering her bottom were enough to make my day.

So it made sense that the newest picture for this collection is this fine young lady doing just the same. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment